The Employee Benefits Division assists employers in managing the complex issues of heightened competition for employees, increasing employee demands for benefits, escalating coverage costs, increased service requirements, and strict government reporting guidelines on federal and state levels.
- Risk Analysis
- Benefit Plan Design and Implementation
- Employee Communication Programs
- Financial Analysis and Alternative Funding Techniques
- Program Marketing Analysis
- Executive Benefits Services
- Government Compliance Assistance (HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, FMLA)
- Section 125 Cafeteria Planning
Healthcare Reform Updates
For more information about your specific needs, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.